Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blessed Sleep and Another GOOD day!

Ahhhh.....it was so nice to sleep!!!  I took Benadryl and passed out around 1 am.  I did not get up until 10:30 am - woke up once when hubby got up for work, but not once did I wake up to itch or scratch!!  How wonderful!!  Getting some much needed work done today!  I have more energy and it is an overall very good day for my skin - super dry and scaly, but very little to no itch, light pink in color, not breaking open any skin with minor scratching, no swelling!!  I was able to sleep on my left side again as my left arm swelling is gone!  I only had a slight amount of pain behind my left knee.  It was just super dry and needed some balm.  It feels so good, that I might even take a shower instead of a bath!!!  WOW!!  That would be wonderful!  My skin still has the elephant hide look to it - wrinkly and loose.  Upping my water intake but doesn't seem to make a difference.  I think my skin just doesn't have the oil production yet nor a good barrier. 

Keeping it short as I have a lot to get done today with feeling so good!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment