Thursday, July 27, 2017

A NEW CHAPTER HAS BEGUN!

So I posted yesterday about us moving and life being crazy busy and my skin is doing awesome!  But I wanted to share this next new chapter in my life because we have had to put it off due to my TSW which I started over 4 years ago.  About 6 years ago we bought 68 acres in Kentucky and wanted to build a home and start a homestead - we wanted to live more naturally.  Well we had plans t o move there in 2013 - but that Valentine's Day is when I learned about TSW and immediately (without hesitation at all) threw away every last tube of cortisone cream I owned.  My husband was behind me 100% even though we both knew we were putting our dreams on hold.  We knew I would not be able to work for an extended period of time and he would be stuck working over time just to make ends meet so I could heal.  We had to forget building our home and moving.  But here we are now.... ready to move into our new house on our 68 acres!!!! We move in 2 days!!!!  Of course we may be without electricity for a few days as the power company has been tied up with recent storm damage.  But this new chapter is beginning for us!  And it really hit home when I got the 8 am phone call that our keets were in (baby guinea hens).  I had wanted us to already be moved into our new place, but delays kept happening and the keets were already ordered months ago.  I will post pictures and videos of them soon.  But for now, here is the link to our very first video introducing us and our new homestead.

https://youtu.be/VvRak9rcx1M

You will see in the video that my skin is clear.  I look tired as I'm currently working nights and that has taken a toll on me.  But I am so happy that we are finally here!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice house. I envy you your great skin. I am still fighting it, it has been 5 years. Wishing you all the best. Thank you for all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete