Sunday, April 12, 2015

PICTURES!!!!

I am 2 days shy of my 26th month into TSW.  I am doing really really well!  I cannot state just how busy I have been with life - so busy that TSW has taken a serious back burner....other than a few posts on the FB support page, that is all I've done with regards to my skin!  The pictures I have are limited in regards to my skin as I just have not had time to even think about it.  The pictures I am sharing are from my vacation last week to Kentucky - where we own 68 acres and are planning to finally put a house on it and soon move there.  It was 80 degrees and humid!  My skin LOVED the weather there!  I feel so close to 100% healed!  I have a few spots of dry skin on my R hand and ring finger, some dry patches on my forearms and that's it folks!  Face, neck, chest, legs - all clear!  Take a look:


Taken 4/9/15 - neck and face all clear!


Me and my brother getting tipsy at a bar in Buffalo 2 weeks ago.  I had had 2 drinks by this point.


Me and my girls on 4/9/15 in KY at the Cracker Barrel


Me and hubby same day as above.


Me and my kids at Niagara Falls 2 weeks ago


Our future home spot - tire tracks will be our future driveway leading up to the top of the hill where our new house will be hopefully in 3-4 months!

1 comment: