Thursday, September 19, 2013

7.25 Month Update

Not much to update or talk about.  I am still flaring - nothing new.  One 2 week break out of 7 months doesn't seem fair, but such is life.  I have good moments and bad moments.  Mornings are better for me while the evenings are severe.  I still manage to sleep 7-8 hours a night.  Waking up between 5-7am every morning with an itch fest and then back to sleep for a few more hours.  Not napping during the day as much - maybe 1-2 times per week now.  The sun is still a big no-no.  Found that out today.  Went for a walk this morning for 20 minutes - it was sunny but cool.  Came home to a major burning/oozing/itching fest to my face, neck, and hands - the only areas exposed.  :(  Was hoping the sun could start helping, but guess not.

Still oozing all over my legs, hands, small areas on neck, low back, chest, and the weirdest of all - my belly button.  I wish I had better happier news, but that is not in the cards for me right now.  There is no way I can work.  Just the walk alone sent my legs into major swelling and oozing for hours afterwards.  I wish I understood all this better.  But I am back to not being able to focus.  No more reading for me.  I try to sew but make mistakes each and every time I hit the sewing machine.

Basically I am just sick and tired of all this - really and truly I am.  I can barely function and make myself get through the motions of each day.  Going out causes me great stress and anxiety having to be away from my ice.

Wish there was better news, but some of us get breaks while others have a constant flare.  There is no rhyme or reason to this nasty thing.  Just have to deal with it and pray the end of it comes soon.  Still putting one foot in front of another - it's the best I can do right now.  I have nothing else to give - sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong tracy!!
    praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Tracy you have come a long way already. You can do it. Just rest as much as you can. I am only in my 3rd month of TSW and it's bloody tough every moment. But I try to have focus on the positive. My face and mouth area is very tight, I can't really eat or talk and eyes are swollen at the moment. I saw an advertisement for Blind Foundation the other day and thought 'yeah I still can see and this will pass but some ppl r more unfortunate than me and have no vision. When my legs were so swollen i had trouble walking, but at least i still have legs to walk later. so I must stay positive and not lose this battle! Hang in there. We will all win in the end!!! Lots of love to u! xxx ahfaye byebyesteroids.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete