Sunday, November 17, 2013

First paycheck and feeling better!!!

WOW!!   All I can say is the stress of not working for the last 8 months and dealing with a significant drop in our family income went floating in the sky!!  More like it took an express train right into deep space!!!!  I got my first full time pay last Thursday and YIPEEE!!! I know money is not everything, but when you  have 3 kids to feed, it can mean a heck of a lot!! I was really thankful to God for giving me this clearing of my skin and this job!!!

And yes, I am feeling much better skin wise now that the initial stress of going back to work has passed. My right foot is almost all clear.  My neck is no longer as red and I stopped wanting the ice on it.  My legs are even looking better which surprises me given I have been on them  for 12 hours a day for the last 3 out of 4 days!  I have a little bit of edema in them when I get home but still no oozing.  The itching is still there all over, but manageable. I am still sleeping very well and my energy levels on my days off are in the good range.  The only issue I am now having is the insane dry skin and cracks on my hands from having to wash my hands so frequently.  Trying a few things today on them as they just hurt from all the small nicks and tears.

I also went back to  tanning this week which may be helping as well. I couldn't go for the last few weeks as we only had the one car for awhile after hubby's accident.  I was afraid to go at first because my neck was so red, but it has made a huge difference on my neck in a positive way so I will keep up with it.

Well I have a lot to do today....getting the kids schooling set up for the next few weeks and making a grocery list for tomorrow.  I have some good news to share as soon as I get permission to share it!  I hope to be able to share it by tomorrow!

Praying you all have a good skin day!!  Thank you all for your amazing support and kind comments!!!  I will do my best  to answer them, but with working now it is a bit harder.  I just want to let all of you know I appreciate the comments so very much!  I am so thankful for your support and reading my blog! I do keep up with all your blogs and send many prayers out!!!  Keep your chins up and know things WILL get better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment