Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being Thankful!

There are many things I am very thankful for.  Most importantly God, my Savior Jesus, my family, friends, a good job, food, a roof over my head, and clothes.  I could elaborate on each and every one.  I have been truly blessed in my life.  Yes I have suffered with eczema and a few other minor things, but overall I have had decent health.  Learning about TSA truly gave me a renewed state of health.  Yes, I have had to suffer greatly this year, but the end result should be feeling better than I have in a very long time.  I have a ways to go yet. I still have itching and open skin.  I still have fatigue (although thankfully not the crushing  fatigue that gave me serious brain fog).  I still have a bit of extra weight on me that hopefully I can work off once feeling more optimal.

They say pictures speak a thousand words.  Below I will show my lowest and highest moments of my skin.  The majority of my good pictures were taken today.  I am now more convinced than ever that the supplements are at least keeping my symptoms to a minimum as it has now been 8 weeks exactly since starting them and so far no more redness, oozing, or pain.  And even though my skin is dry in places, I no longer shed.  I do not vacuum piles of skin anymore.  Nor do I have to change my sheets all the time from tons of flakes every where.

So here are some before and after pictures showing just how thankful I am today!






























2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Tried calling, didn't reach you :-( Hoping you all had a great day! When I first got on I scanned down to see any posts that I missed. I briefly saw your pictures, just barely. I saw the red skin, and thought..."OH, NO! She's having a flare!!!". Sooooo glad they were your *before* pictures! Phew! Your skin is looking so amazing. Your dedication to helping others is so encouraging and amazing. I have no doubt that there will be some calling you Saint Tracy :-)

    Love you!!
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. "They say pictures speak a thousand words. Below I will show my lowest and highest moments of my skin. The majority of my good pictures were taken today. I am now more convinced than ever that the supplements are at least keeping my symptoms to a minimum as it has now been 8 weeks exactly since starting them and so far no more redness, oozing, or pain. And even though my skin is dry in places, I no longer shed. I do not vacuum piles of skin anymore. Nor do I have to change my sheets all the time from tons of flakes every where."

    You started moisturizer withdrawal about same time as the supplements. I would venture to say your relief is from the MW much more so than from taking supplements. I take supplements myself and believe they can be very helpful, I just believe they are more subtle and slower acting. Moisturizing for a day would put my theory to rest. I wouldn't do that if I were you though :)

    ReplyDelete