Monday, June 24, 2013

Flare Pics

Just wanted to post a few more pics between yesterday and today with my increasing flare....again for my own account....going back on my blog helps me to gauge my progress.

This picture shows how bizarre TSW can be - the palm of my hand is baby skin smooth and white.  And the rest is gnarly red elephant skin.


Me and my ice pack are BFF's again!


The left arm all torn up.


My right arm with its extra wrinkly skin on the wrist.


This is a great picture showing the difference between my "normal" skin tone and my red skin.  Here I placed my arm on my thigh in the only area where it is very clear (has a few sores between the shin and the upper thigh).  Not sure my leg will be like this much longer given how it is spreading on my legs.  

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I know taking photos is probably the last thing you feel like doing right now, but trust me, as the months go by you will be so glad you did as you see the skin heal.

    These are dark times, but things do improve. We have a great support network. I still shudder to think what these hell roids have done to us.

    Much love, Louise. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete